Here is another easy but delicious recipe sent it by our awesome customer.
Makes for a light lunch, and needs 10 minutes of prep time.
- Diced garlic, 2 cloves
- Goccia Umbra Arrabbiata Spice Mix
- Fresh scallops, diced roughly depending on its size
- Chopped ham
- Salt and pepper
- Pasta of choice, this uses good old spaghetti
- Get your pasta water salted and on full boil and toss in the pasta ( 100 gram per person)
- In a generous amount of olive oil, sauté the garlic for a minute, and then add 1/2 a tablespoon of Goccia Umbra Arrabbiata Spice Mix (if you want more heat, can add a bit more)
- Cook on low heat for a minute and add the ham
- Lets the flavours infuse the oil, then add the scallops and cook for another 2 minutes
- Season to taste
- By now your pasta should be ready, so add a little pasta water to the sauce
- Drain the pasta, add to the sauce, give it a good stir and serve straight up