Here is another recipe using Goccia Umbra Puttanesca spice mix. Such an amazing flavour with just the right amount of spiciness. You MUST give this a try. It's so simple as the spice mix is doing most of the work for you.
- Cherry tomatoes (1 pack)
- Balsamic vinegar
- One medium sized onion, diced finely
- Vegetable stock (easily made by boiling onions, celery and carrots with some salt and pepper for an hour)
- Lemon juice
- A bunch of medium sized fresh prawns
- Goccia Umbra Puttanesca spice mix
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Pasta of your choice, in this case linguine, about 400 grams
- Fresh or dry parsley
- In a bowl, season the cherry tomatoes with olive oil, a tablespoon of balsamic vinegar and some salt, give it a good mix and roast it till the tomatoes just start to blister then set aside.
- Prepare your pasta water, it should be on full boil and seasoned well with salt, you can toss in the linguine now.
- Now for the sauce, in a generous amount of olive oil, saute' the diced onion for a minute.
- Add in 2 tablespoons of Goccia Umbra Puttanesca spice mix, stir for 15 seconds and add half a cup of stock.
- Allow this to simmer on low heat for 2 minutes, and then add some lemon juice and the fresh prawns.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- You may add some stock if the sauce is too dry.
- The prawns should take just a few minutes and once they are nearly cooked, add the roasted cherry tomatoes and stir well.
- Once the pasta is ready, drain and add to the sauce and drizzle some extra virgin olive oil. Mix well.
- Garnish with parsley and serve up.