Our versatile Bruschetta spice mix can be used in many creative ways. This is a rich and delicious recipe ,and the sweetness of the sun-dried tomatoes really elevates it.
- Diced onion and garlic
- Chilli flakes
- Lemon Zest
- 2 chicken breast without the skin
- Few pieces of sun-dried tomatoes, roughly diced (or make them at home using the oven....much cheaper)
- Cooking cream
- Salt & Pepper
- Bruschetta spice mix
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Linguine 300 grams
- Firstly, dice the chicken breast, season with salt and pepper and lightly pan fry till nearly cooked and set aside.
- Next, rehydrate 1 tablespoon of Goccia Umbra Bruschetta spice mix with the juice of one lemon.
- In cold olive oil, add the garlic, set at low heat and let the oil heat up and get flavoured with the garlic. After a minute, add the diced onions and saute' for 2 minutes.
- Now add the chilli flakes, quantity depending on how hot you want it.
- Add the Bruschetta mix, lemon zest, and sun-dried tomatoes and cook for 3 minutes or so. If needed add a little water.
- Now we can toss in the chicken and cooking cream. Bring to boil and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Once linguine is al-dente, add to the creamy sauce with a little of the pasta water and stir well to coat all the pasta and cook another minute or two.
- Once ready, garnish with parsley and serve up.